- Rice Flour – 200 grams
- Jaggery – 200 grams
- Grated Coconut – 100 grams
- Moong Dal – 50 grams
- Milk – 50 ml
- Elaichi – few
- Dry Fruits
- Take a glass of water and boil it, once boiled, add rice flour to it and mix nicely to avoid forming lumps.
- now, make them into small balls ans keep it aside.
- fry moong dal and then boil them.
- now, take a brass kadai on stove and add water, jaggery, grated coconut, and then let it cook and add the balls prepared above along with moong dal.
- once it is boiled for 5-10mins, mix rice flour in milk,salt,elaichi and stir and add to the contents in brass kadai.
- switch off stove after 2-3 minutes to avoid overcooking.
- garnish with dry fruits.
- yummy undrallu is ready 🙂