- Radish – 2
- Ground Nuts – 2 spoon ful
- Red Chillis – 3
- Green Chillis – 2
- Tamarind Juice- 1/2 spoon
- Tadka ( How to prepare Tadka (పోపు) )
- Jaggery – 1/2 spoon
- Wash Radish and peel the skin off and then cut nicely into small pieces.
- fry those radish pieces in a pan and keep aside.
- in the same pan, add red and green chillis, ginger, ground nuts and fry them a little and then let it cool.
- now, make it to paste using mixer grinder.
- add radish pieces, tamarind and jaggery also to the contents in mixer grinder and grind again.
- now, put tadka ( ( How to prepare Tadka (పోపు) ) on it .
- quick, yummy and healthy radish chutney is ready 🙂
- this is a tasty combination with rice and dosa as well 🙂