- Yellow Cucumber – 1
- Salt – one or two spoons
- Turmeric powder
- chilli powder
- Mustard seeds powder
- Fenugreek powder
- Take the yellow cucumber and wash it nicely. cut into small pieces for pickle.
- add turmeric powder, salt and mix well and leave it covered for 2-3 days.
- after 3 days, take a pan and add oil, mustard seeds powder and fry the cut cucumber pieces and mix well.
- now add chilli powder, fenugreek powder and cook until the rawness in cucumber pieces disappears.
- let it cool and store it 🙂
- if you refrigerate, it stays fresh for 6 months.