Skip to content
- Wheat Flour – 2 cups
- Palak – 1 bunch
- Boil chopped spinach leaves and green chillis and prepare like puree using mixer grinder.
- mix the puree to the wheat flour, without adding additional water.
- add salt and ajwain also.
- now, make the dough into small balls and roll like puri.
- deep fry in oil.
- yummy palak puri is ready 😉
- this can be had with aloo curry.
- Fresh Spinach
- Fresh Paneer
- Onions Chopped
- Tomato – 1
- Tadka ( How to prepare Tadka (పోపు) )
- Green Chillis
- Chilli Powder
- Ginger Garlic paste
- Wash spinach ( palak ) nicely and chop into small pieces without the stems.
- boil spinach in hot water and keep aside.
- Take Paneer ( Indian Cheese ) and cut into pieces and shallow fry them in oil and keep it aside.
- take the boiled spinach leaves and add 1 or 2 chopped green chillis and make it into a paste/ puree in a mixer grinder. keep the puree aside.
- take a pan and prepare tadka ( How to prepare Tadka (పోపు) ) and add chopped onions, salt, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder and saute it until , the onions becomes golden brown.
- you can cut tomato at this stage, if you need tomato flavor as well.
- now, pour the spinach puree in the pan and stir continuously.
- add the paneer cubes and let it cook for 5-10minutes on low flame.
- yummy palak paneer is ready 🙂 This is very good food for pregnant woman.
- Palak / Spinach Leaves – washed and chopped
- moong dal / toor dal/ masoor dal
- turmeric powder
- tamarind juice
- chilli powder
- onions chopped
- Ginger – if required.
- tadka (How to prepare Tadka (పోపు))
- take dal, turmeric powder, green chillis and water in a cooker and pressure cook it for 3-4 whistles and keep it aside.
- take the washed and chopped spinach leaves without stems and keep them aside.
- take a pan and add oil , tadka, garlic and chopped onions and saute them,until the onions become golden brown.
- now, add the chopped spinach leaves and tamarind water to the contents in pan and cook for few minutes until the spinach leaves become soft.
- now add the cooked dal to it and mix for 5 minutes.
- yummy spinach dal is ready 🙂 this can be had with rice or roti.