Skip to content
- Wheat Flour – 2 cups
- Palak – 1 bunch
- Boil chopped spinach leaves and green chillis and prepare like puree using mixer grinder.
- mix the puree to the wheat flour, without adding additional water.
- add salt and ajwain also.
- now, make the dough into small balls and roll like puri.
- deep fry in oil.
- yummy palak puri is ready 😉
- this can be had with aloo curry.
- Curry leaves with stem
- besan – 1/2 cup
- red chilli powder – 1 spoon
- coriander powder
- cumin seeds
- wash and dry the curry leaves.
- take a bowl and mix besan, water chilli powder, coriander powder.
- and enough water and mix the batter well.
- put oil in the pan and let it pre-heat.
- now dip the curry leaves stems in the batter and fry in oil.
- remove excess oil on fried sticks using tissue paper.
- tasty curry leaves pakoda is ready 🙂
- this can be had with tomato sauce.
- Maida – 2 cups
- Butter – 50 grams
- Sugar – finely powdered – 50 grams
- Ajwain/ Carom seeds
- Salt – 1 spoonful
- Take maida in a bowl and add butter, sugar, carom seeds, salt and mix nicely.
- add little milk and keep pressing the dough.
- keep the dough aside for 15-20minutes.
- Now, take a wide plate and pour some flour on it and apply all over the plate.
- now, put the batter on top of it and roll it like Chapathi/Roti.
- Cut in various shapes as you need like circle, square etc.
- apply butter to baking tray and place these cut pieces on it.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees. now, bake the cookies at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- if you need more roast, bake for 2-3 minutes more.
- yummy tasty salt cookies are ready 🙂
- Besan – 1 cup
- Upma Rava – 1.5 spoonful
- Sugar – little
- ENO Fruit Salt flavoured – 1 sachet
- Tadka ( How to prepare Tadka (పోపు) )
- Lemon juice
- green chilli – paste
- little turmeric powder
- take a flat bowl and apply oil to it on the inside.
- pour water inside rice cooker upto 1/4th and boil it and keep it aside.
- mix besan, upma rava, salt, turmeric powder,sugar, lemon juice,green chilli paste and make it into a paste. make sure, there are no lumps.
- now add ENO fruit salt and mix quickly. you can use egg beater, in case you have it.
- now, pour the batter into the greased bowl and steam cook for 15minutes.
- now, put tadka , fried curry leaves on top it.
- this can be had with yummy coriander chutney 🙂
- Take idlis and cut them into pieces.
- deep fry them in oil and sprinkle tadka, salt and chilli powder.
- this can be had with tomato sauce 🙂
- Yummy fried idli is ready 🙂
- kids who don’t like idli , love this yummy snack 😉
- Beetroot – grated
- Sugar – as required
- Milk – 1 or 2 cups
- Elaichi powder
- Almonds, Cashews – split pieces
- Wash and peel beetroot and then grate it.
- heat ghee in a kadai and roast almonds, cashew pieces and keep aside.
- in the same ghee kadai, add grated beetroot, some more ghee and roast for some time.
- now add the milk and cook beetroots until they become soft.
- and add elaichi powder, a spoon ful ghee and cook for few minutes.
- Garnish with cashews and almonds, and serve hot.
- yummy Beetroot halwa is ready 🙂
- Ragi Flour – 250 grams
- Rava – 50 grams
- Ghee – 50 grams
- little salt
- mix ragi flour, rava, ghee and little salt and make it to a paste.
- then press them using roti stick and fry in oil.
- yummy ragi crunches are ready 🙂