- Lauki ( Bottle Guard ) – 1/2
- Corn Flour – 1 spoon
- Besan – 2 spoons
- Maida – 2spoons
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Green Chillis – 2
- Chilli Powder – 1 small spoon
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Peel off bottle guard and grate nicely. remove the seeds completely.
- add salt, ginger garlic paste, besan, corn flour, maida to the grated bottle guard.
- mix nicely and prepare round balls.
- squeeze out all the water while making balls. this is important.
- prepare tomato puree in a mixer grinder.
- take a pan and add oil, green chilli,chopped onions, and cook until they become golden brown.
- add tomato puree, chilli powder and turmeric to the above mixture and cook until the raw flavor of tomatoes goes off.
- now, add a glassful water and put the lauki balls in it.
- allow it to cook for 5 minutes.
- yummy lauki kofta curry is ready 🙂