- Coconut – 1
- Sugar – 500 grams
- Ghee – 2 spoons
- Elaichi Powder – for flavor
- Take a pan and apply ghee all over it on the inside.
- now, take sugar and add water and let it boil for sometime.
- now add the coconut cut pieces and elaichi powder and keep stirring continuously.
- cook until, the entire mixture becomes slightly dry with all the water evaporated.
- stop stove and allow it slightly cool.
- while it is slightly hot, cut into desired shapes.
- tasty coconut barfi/kobbari mithai is ready 😉