Skip to content
- Wheat Flour – 1 cup
- Ragi (Finger Millets) Flour – 1/2 cup
- Rice Flour – 1/2 cup
- grated Jaggery – 1/4 cup
- Elaichi Powder
- Milk – 1 cup
- mix wheat flour, ragi flour, rice flour, jaggery,elaichi powder, milk, pinch of salt and add water as required, and prepare like dosa batter.
- now, take a tawa and apply ghee on top and then pour the batter like dosa.
- I used a set dosa pan, you can use normal pan also.
- yummy and healthy multi grain dosa is ready 🙂
- it’s a very healthy snack for kids.
- Grated Coconut – 250 grams
- Jaggery – 250 grams
- grate jaggery separately and keep aside.
- mix grated jaggery and grated coconut and sprinkle little water and cook on a deep bottomed vessel until it becomes thick. stir continuously.
- do not cook for long time or the mixture becomes hard.
- now, add elaichi and cashew powder to the mixture and stir slowly.
- when the mixture becomes thick and warm, apply oil to your hands and prepare round shaped balls with the mixture.
- let it cool for sometime.
- yummy coconut jaggery laddu is ready 🙂
- This is a very healthy snack for all age groups.
- Sweet Potatoes – 250 grams
- Jaggery – 50 grams
- Elaichi – a pinch
- Place sweet potatoes in a vessel and put it inside a pressure cooker and boil. This will ensure, sweet potatoes won’t become too soft.
- take a pan and put jaggery pieces and sprinkle little water and cook until it becomes like syrup.
- now, cut the sweet potato into pieces and put them in the boiling jaggery syrup and mix nicely.
- sprinkle elaichi powder on top.
- Let it cool and yummy sweet potato in jaggery syrup is ready 🙂
- This is excellent iron rich diet for school going children, pregnant women.