- Prawns – 250 grams
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Chilli Powder
- Coriander Leaves and Powder
- Wash and clean prawns well.
- marinate prawns with salt, turmeric, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, curd for 30 minutes.
- Chop Onions and Tomatoes finely and make it to a puree using mixer grinder.
- take a kadai and add oil and let it become hot. saute the marinated prawns in it. keep it aside.
- take another kadai and add oil, chopped onions, green chilli and let them fry until the onions become golden brown.
- mix the puree prepared above to the frying onions and add salt, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder and cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
- now, add the prawns to it and add 1/2 glass water also. allow it to cook for 5 minutes.
- don’t overcook the prawns.
- yummy hyderabadi prawns gravy curry is ready 😉