- Chicken – 1 kg
- Gongura/Roselle Leaves – 1 bunch
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Coriander Powder
- Garam Masala/ Chicken Masala
- Priya Chilli Powder
- Onions -1 big
- Green Chillis – 2
- Cloves – 2
- Remove Gongura leaves from the stem and wash them properly and then chop them nicely.
- Boil the leaves and make it to puree using mixer grinder.
- add salt, turmeric, coriander, garam masala, curd,lemon, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder to chicken for marinating and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- take a deep bottomed pan, add oil,cloves, elaichi, chopped onions to it and cook until they become golden brown.
- now, add the marinated chicken to it and close it with lid, and cook on medium flame for 10 minutes.
- mix often.
- now, add the gongura puree to it and mix nicely and cook on medium flame for 5 minutes.
- yummy gongura/roselle leaves chicken curry is ready 🙂
- the roselle leaves add a unique tangy flavor to chicken, which makes it very delicious.