Skip to content
- Coconut – 1
- Sugar – 500 grams
- Ghee – 2 spoons
- Elaichi Powder – for flavor
- Take a pan and apply ghee all over it on the inside.
- now, take sugar and add water and let it boil for sometime.
- now add the coconut cut pieces and elaichi powder and keep stirring continuously.
- cook until, the entire mixture becomes slightly dry with all the water evaporated.
- stop stove and allow it slightly cool.
- while it is slightly hot, cut into desired shapes.
- tasty coconut barfi/kobbari mithai is ready 😉
- Grated Coconut – 250 grams
- Jaggery – 250 grams
- grate jaggery separately and keep aside.
- mix grated jaggery and grated coconut and sprinkle little water and cook on a deep bottomed vessel until it becomes thick. stir continuously.
- do not cook for long time or the mixture becomes hard.
- now, add elaichi and cashew powder to the mixture and stir slowly.
- when the mixture becomes thick and warm, apply oil to your hands and prepare round shaped balls with the mixture.
- let it cool for sometime.
- yummy coconut jaggery laddu is ready 🙂
- This is a very healthy snack for all age groups.