Skip to content
- Rice Flour – 2 cups
- Maida – 1 cup
- Powdered Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Cashew pieces
- Til Seeds – 1 spoon
- mix rice flour, maida, powdered sugar, elaichi powder, cashew crunches in a bowl.
- now, heat ghee in a deep bottomed pan and pour in the above mixture.
- mix well like chapati/poori dough.
- now, make small balls of the size of grapes and deep fry in oil.
- crunchy rice balls recipe is ready 🙂
- Chicken – 250 grams
- Sandwich Bread – 1 pack
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Chopped Onions
- Chilli Powder
- Chat Masala
- add salt, turmeric, coriander, Chat masala, curd,lemon, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder to chicken for marinating and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- now, take a pan add 2 spoons oil and add chopped onions and cook until they become golden brown.
- now, add the marinated chicken pieces to the frying onion and cook on medium flame for 10 minutes. Cut chicken into small size pieces like keema.
- Now, cut the edges of bread slices and dip them in water and squeeze each slice and then stuff the chicken curry in it and make into rolls or balls, as per your interest.
- now, deep fry them until they become golden brown color.
- stick, pumpkin seeds on top of it for taste.
- yummu chicken balls/rolls is ready 😉
- Grated Coconut – 250 grams
- Jaggery – 250 grams
- grate jaggery separately and keep aside.
- mix grated jaggery and grated coconut and sprinkle little water and cook on a deep bottomed vessel until it becomes thick. stir continuously.
- do not cook for long time or the mixture becomes hard.
- now, add elaichi and cashew powder to the mixture and stir slowly.
- when the mixture becomes thick and warm, apply oil to your hands and prepare round shaped balls with the mixture.
- let it cool for sometime.
- yummy coconut jaggery laddu is ready 🙂
- This is a very healthy snack for all age groups.
- Eggs – 3
- Onions – 1
- Green Chillis – 3
- Ginger piece – 1
- Spinach Leaves
- Pepper – 4 or 5
- cut spinach leaves without stem and wash and chop them nicely.
- Break eggs and take the inside content in a bowl.
- Add salt to the yolk and beat it nicely.
- now, add chopped green chillis, onions,ginger to the yolk mixture and mix nicely.
- now, pour them in set dosa pan.
- now, add palak leaves on top along with jeera.
- take them out, when cooked after 2-3 minutes.
- yummy and healthy spinach omelette is ready 🙂
- Green Gram – 250 grams
- Red Chilli – 2
- Green Chilli – 2
- Ginger – small piece
- Cinnamon – 1 small piece
- Onions – chopped
- Spring Onions
- Soak green grams overnight and strain the water and keep aside.
- mix green chilli, red chilli ,ginger , cinnamon with the soaked green gram and make into a light paste in a mixer grinder.
- now, add chopped onions,spring onions, salt and then deep fry in oil.
- crunchy coastal Andhra style pesara punugulu is ready 🙂
- Take Paniyaram pan and prepare paniyarams ( Paniyaram ( Paddu ) ).
- Now, prepare tadka ( How to prepare Tadka (పోపు) ) and mix salt and curd in it.
- now, dip the paniyarams in the curd and let it soak for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves for garnishing.
- yummy dahi paniyaram is ready 🙂
- This is a good alternative to dahi vada without oil 🙂
- Rice Flour – 1 glass
- Priya Red Chilli powder – 2 spoons
- Til Seeds- 5 grams
- Salt – as required
- Boil water and keep aside.
- add chilli powder, til seeds with rice flour and salt and mix nicely.
- now pour the boiled water in it and mix nicely and prepare dough.
- now, roll the mix into thin cylinder shape and make it round.
- deep fry in oil until they become golden brown.
- tasty chegodilu is ready 🙂