Mirchi ka salan is a spicy hyderabadi dish and goes well with biryanis, parathas, roti as well.
- Green Chillis – Big and small
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 spoon
- Turmeric – 1/2 spoon
- Salt – to taste
- Ground nuts
- Grated Coconut
- Priya Garam Masala
- Onion – 1
- Tadka ( How to prepare Tadka (పోపు) )
- Coriander Leaves
- Curry Leaves
- Til seeds
- take a pan and slightly roast ground nuts, coconut pieces, cashew, til seeds, little water and then make it to paste using mixer grinder.
- take another pan and prepare tadka ( How to prepare Tadka (పోపు) ).
- now, add chopped onions, small green chillis,little oil to tadka and cook until the onions become golden brown.
- mix the paste prepared in step 1 and contents of step 2 and let them blend nicely and cook on low flame for 15 minutes.
- now, remove the seeds from big green chillis and deep fry them.
- now, mix all the contents prepared above to the fried green chillis and add red chilli powder, salt, turmeric to the mixture.
- add 1/2 cup curd,coriander leaves and little water ( as per gravy thickness ) and allow them to cook in covered kadai for 2minutes on low flame.
- yummy and spicy hyderabadi mirchi ka salan is ready 🙂