How to prepare Vada :
- Urad Dal
- Green Chillis
- soak urad dal overnight and grind it in the morning with little water.
- now, mix salt, chopped onions and green chillis and mix nicely.
- take handful of batter and make it in round shape and deep fry in hot oil . This is the important step, so requires practice 🙂
- Vadas are ready.
How to prepare Chicken Gravy :
- Chicken – 500 grams
- Ginger Garlic paste
- Chicken Masala
- Chilli powder
- wash and cut chicken pieces nicely.
- marinate the chicken pieces in curd, ginger garlic paste, salt,chilli powder and keep aside.
- now, cut onions, tomato and cashew into pieces and make it to a paste in mixer grinder.
- prepare Tadka ( How to prepare Tadka (పోపు) ) and pour oil and the onion tomato paste, fry until it becomes golden brown.
- now,put the chicken pieces and cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
- now,add water as required for gravy and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Yummy Chicken Curry is ready 🙂
Vada and Chicken Curry makes a great combination 🙂