- Boneless Chicken – 1/2 kg ( small pieces )
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 spoon
- Coriander Powder – 2 spoon
- Corn Flour – 2 tsp
- Rice Flour – 3/4 tsp
- Red Food Color – 1/4 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Red Chili Powder – 3 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder- little
- Tadka How to prepare Tadka (పోపు)
- Wash chicken and cut chicken into small size pieces.
- add salt, turmeric, coriander,lemon, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder to chicken for marinating and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- now, take a pan add 2 spoons oil and add chopped onions and cook until they become golden brown.
- now, add the marinated chicken pieces to the frying onion and cook on medium flame for 10 minutes.
- put tadka in it How to prepare Tadka (పోపు)
- mix food color to chicken and mix nicely. add little amount of color only.
- now, deep fry the chicken in oil and garnish with coriander leaves.
- yummy chicken 65 is ready 🙂