- Chicken – 500 grams
- Coriander Leaves – 1 bunch
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Coriander Powder
- Garam Masala/ Chicken Masala
- Priya Chilli Powder
- Onions -2 big
- Green Chillis – 4
- Cloves – 2
- Remove Coriander leaves from the stem and wash them properly and then chop them nicely.
- add salt, turmeric, coriander, garam masala, curd,lemon, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder to chicken for marinating and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- take a deep bottomed pan, add oil,cloves, elaichi, chopped onions to it and cook until they become golden brown.
- now take the chopped coriander leaves and green chillis and make them into paste using mixer grinder.
- now, add the paste to the marinated chicken and close it with lid, and cook on medium flame for 10 minutes.
- mix often.
- yummy coriander leaves chicken curry is ready 🙂