- Basmati Rice – 500gm
- Mushrooms – 200gm
- Capsicum – 2
- Cloves – 4
- Cinnamon pieces – 2
- Bay Leaves (Tej Patta / Masala Leaves) – 2
- Ghee – 2 Spoons
- Salt – as required
- Onions – 3
- Paneer – 100gm
- Green Chillies
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Soak the rice for 30 min
- Boil rice in a container until it gets cooked properly and water dries up
- Finely chop onions and cut paneer as cubes
- Cut Mushroom into slices
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry paneer until light brown color and keep aside.
- Fry onions in the pan until it turns pink, then add cloves, cinnamon, tej patti and mushroom and fry for few minutes.
- Add chillies, capsicum, salt and paneer along with little water cook at low flame.
- When vegetables are cooked properly remove it from the flame
- Mix the rice with cooked vegetables and mushroom and serve them hot.