- Khova (Thickened Milk ) – 1 cup
- All purpose flour/Maida – 1 cup
- Elaichi powder
- mix sugar, water and elaichi powder and boil on low flame until it becomes into thick syrup.
- keep the sugar syrup aside.
- now, filter maida using sieve and grate khova using a normal grater.
- mix maida and khova and add little water to prepare like dough.
- now, apply oil to hands and prepare small balls of equal size.
- now, switch on flame and heat oil in a deep bottomed pan.
- deep fry the balls and remove excess oil using tissue paper.
- now, place the fried balls in the sugar syrup and let them soak for an hour or two.
- yummy khova jamun is ready 🙂