- Grated Coconut – 250 grams
- Jaggery – 250 grams
- grate jaggery separately and keep aside.
- mix grated jaggery and grated coconut and sprinkle little water and cook on a deep bottomed vessel until it becomes thick. stir continuously.
- do not cook for long time or the mixture becomes hard.
- now, add elaichi and cashew powder to the mixture and stir slowly.
- when the mixture becomes thick and warm, apply oil to your hands and prepare round shaped balls with the mixture.
- let it cool for sometime.
- yummy coconut jaggery laddu is ready 🙂
- This is a very healthy snack for all age groups.