- Raw Mangoes – 12
- Salt – 150- 200 grams (as needed )
- Chilli Powder – 150 grams
- Sesame seeds powder – 200 grams
- Jaggery – 2 Kgs
- Methi – 2 table spoon
- Lavanga ( cloves ) – 12
- Pepper – 1 spoon full.
- Garlic – 100 grams
- wipe all mangoes with dry cloth, cut each mango into 8 pieces.
- add salt+turmeric to those pieces, and keep aside for 3 days.
- Liquid will float over it after it,please discard the liquid.
- then, add the remaining ingredients and mix nicely.
- keep it in sun for 2 days in closed condition ( or with a cloth tied to container mouth )
- Once it is dried, it stays fresh for atleast 1 year.
- Enjoy traditional Andhra Style mango jaggery aavakaya !!